Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, launches Advanced Program in Human Resource Management of Batch 02.
- This program aims to provide cutting edge knowledge in the frontiers of Human Resource Development and Management. The program is designed to provide training in the techniques and nuances in human resource management expected of a successful professional in the corporate sector, banks, and financial institutions or in any entrepreneurial venture.
- The unique feature of the program is the context in which the program will be delivered. The economic slowdown has had an impact on all aspects of business and in this context, the HR response to the economic slowdown becomes the key to success. The program will also touch upon the HR challenges in the slowing economy to prepare working executives to come up with appropriate response to the current environment.
Who should attend:
- Human resource professionals in the corporate sector with more than two years' experience, seeking to develop their careers in human resource departments will find this program most useful.
- The program will also be relevant for those who are running/heading any business/profit centre and are engaged in managing human resources on a regular basis.
- Consultants engaged in the area of human resources, training and development activities or those supporting organizational behaviour will find the program challenging and stimulating.
Program design and duration:
- Duration: 1 year
- Class Schedule: Once a week.
- Program schedule: Wednesday 6.30 PM to 9.30 PM.
- Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning, using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from recognized university with 50% marks/ 3 years full-time diploma from a recognized institute.
- Working professionals with minimum of 2 years work experience.
How to apply: