Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode, invites applications for admission to Doctoral programme Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), commencing in the session 2014-15.
The areas of specialisations are:
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Information Technology & Systems
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Candidates should have a Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech., etc) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Engineering degrees like, B.Tech., BE, etc. with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT /GMAT/ GATE score card, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- Completed application form along with a draft of Rs. 500/- should be payable to Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is on: 15 Jan 2014.
- Last date for receiving printed application form along with DD on: 21 Jan 2014.
IIMK Campus PO,
Calicut - 673570, Kerala.
Tel: 0495 - 2809244.