Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, invites applications for admission to Executive Postgraduate (PG) programme in Management (EPGP), commencing in the session 2014-15.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have valid CAT/GMAT score cards.
- Candidates must have minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on June 30, 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic Work and Academic performance
- Work experience
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Indore.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 5,000/- for resident Indians and U.S. $ 100/- for other nationals and non-resident Indians. Please enclose a dd for the application-processing fee drawn in favour of IIM Indore payable at Indore along with the application.
- The completed application form along with the processing fee and other enclosures should be sent by post / courier, it has to reach Admission Office, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur road, Indore - 453556, Madhya Pradesh.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 31st May 2014.
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore - 453556.
Tel: 0731 - 2439672.