Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta has invited applications for the admission to one year residential executive Post Graduate Program (PGPEX) in Management for the session 2015.
- Executives with a bachelor's degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline and more than 5 years of post qualification managerial/professional experience are eligible to apply
- A valid GMAT score (taken within last 36 months of Application date) is mandatory
How to Apply
Selection of candidate will be based on professional experience, academic record, GMAT score and personal interviews. In addition to these, candidates are required to submit a statement of purpose and recommendations from two referees holding senior managerial positions. These are also taken into consideration in the final selection.
- Submission of duly completed application form: August 31, 2015
- Announcement of short-listed candidates: 2nd half of September, 2015
- Interview of short listed candidates: 2nd half of October, 2015
- Announcement of selected candidates: 2nd half of November, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here