The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM).
The Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) is a two-year weekend residential management programme. It is a master's level diploma granting programme offered by the IIM Bangalore. It is equivalent to Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) offered by IIMB in terms of credits and rigour, but is scheduled on Friday afternoons and Saturdays over about 22 months to make it accessible to working professionals. The purpose of the programme is to complement the excellent functional knowledge and experience, from any discipline, that participants might possess with contemporary management knowledge to prepare them for greater responsibilities in a liberalized and globalised economy.
- Bachelor's degree (minimum 50%) in any discipline as per the 10+2+3 norms.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in any industry after the degree.
- CAT/GRE/GMAT for candidates between 3 to 7 years of work experience and PGPEM test for candidates with more than 7 years of work experience, followed by company recommendation and written analytical test and personal interview.
- Short listing for interview based on past academic performance, past work experience, performance in any of the admission tests, and diversity in profile.
- Final selection based on past academic performance, past work experience, diversity in profile and performance in written analytical test and personal interview.
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Applications closes on January 31, 2015.
- PGPEM admission exam on February 8, 2015.
- Selection interview will be held from February 21 to 22, 2015.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Phone: +91 - 80 - 26993013/3017
IVRS No. (for admission queries): 080 26484650