Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), commencing in 2015.
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is the doctoral programme of IIMA. FPM admits students who have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and who have the intellectual curiosity to undertake original research.
The doctoral programme prepares students for a career in academia or research positions in industry.
The area's of specialisation are:
- Business Policy
- Innovation and Management in Education
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personnel & Industrial Relations
- Production & Quantitative Methods
- Public Systems
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (high second class) and at least 50% marks at Bachelor's degree level.
- Candidates must have a five year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with complete professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks.
- Candidates must have a B.E / B.Tech / B.Architecture / MBBS degree with at least 60% marks. Such degree should be of at least 4 years duration.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic Work and Academic performance
- Relevant Work Experience [teaching, research, management etc].
How to apply:
Candidates can fill-up the application form online, and an application fee of Rs 500/- can be paid through IIMA gate way.
Last date for the submission of the application form is January 30, 2015.
Fellow Programme in Management,
Indian Institute of Management,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015.
Tel: 079 - 66324639