International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to Master of Science (M.S) by research and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Admissions are offered in various disciplines for the session 2016.
- Candidates who have completed B.Tech./B.E./B.Arch etc., in any branch of Engineering OR
- Candidates must have completed M.Tech/M.E/MCA/M.Sc for admission into research programmes in the areas of Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Civil Engineering.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online.
- Application fee Rs. 2000/- can be paid either through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- For further details on application procedure, visit the official website
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance examination/interview, which will be held at Hyderabad.
- Last date to submit the applications: November 14, 2015.
- Last date for payment: November 14, 2015.
- Date of entrance examination: December 06, 2015.
- Date of interview: December 07, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website