Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme, commencing in 2014.
The M.Tech specialisations are offered in:
- M.Tech in CSE with specialisation in Information Security
- M.Tech in CSE with specialisation in Mobile Computing
- M.Tech in CSE without specialisation
- M.Tech in ECE with specialisation in VLSI & Embedded Systems
- M.Tech in ECE with specialisation in Communication and Signal Processing
Candidates must have a B.Tech / B.E degree in CS/IT/ECE/EE discipline with 70% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application forms are available in the official website of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 350/- in favor of 'IIIT Delhi', payable ay Delhi should reach the below address.
Based on the facts furnished in the application, candidates have to appear for a competitive entrance process that includes written test. Written test will contain objective and/or short subjective questions. The questions will cover a typical B.Tech. CSE / ECE curriculum. The list of selected candidates and wait listed candidates will be prepared based on the written test performance.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 05th May 2014.
- Last date for the submission of application form with DD is 09th May 2014.
Assistant Manager (Academics),
A-107, Academics Building,
IIIT-Delhi, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-3, New Delhi - 110020.