Applications have been invited by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in the fields of CSE, ECE and Mathematics.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech from any recognised university. Fresh graduates with research aptitude are also eligible to apply
- Master's degree/ GATE is not complusory for the application process
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- For more details, How to Apply?, visit the official website
- Candidates will be shortlisted, based on their performance in the written test and an interview, conducted by the institute
- Financial Assistance: Candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs 27,000/- per month in the first year and up to Rs 30,000/- after the 2nd Year (under revision) are available
- Last date to submit the application form: March 27, 2016
- Announcement of short-listed candidates: March 31, 2016
- Date of Ph.D admission exam/ interview: April 09, 2016
- Declaration of result: April 16, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit the college website