- Ph.D (CSE)
- Ph.D (ECE)
Areas covered under each course:
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Computer Architecture and Systems Design
- Image Analysis and Biometrics
- Information Management and Data Engineering
- Massively Parallel Systems
- Mobile Computing and Networking Applications
- Program Analysis
- Security and Privacy
- Software Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Control and Rootics
- Computer architecture and systems design
- Embedded and VLSI systems design
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- RF and mixed signal electronics
- Signal and Image Processing
- Wireless Communication
- Wireless Networks
1) IIIT-Delhi is looking for candidates who have solid foundations in CS/ECE/Maths (including good programming expertise in relevant domain), and interest in pursuing research in one of the above mentioned areas.
2)GATE/GRE scores are optional.
3)For CSE/ECE students:
- B.Tech / BE / M.Tech / MS / ME in CS / IT / ECE / EE
- CGPA must be at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent). If your institute does not provide CGPA in the transcript, then at least 70% marks is required to be eligible.
- MCA/M.Sc(CS/IT/ECE/EE and allied ares) degree is considered equivalent to the B.Tech/BE degree. Such students are also eligible to apply with the condition that they have B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in any other subject with Mathematics as one of the courses. The marks requirement is same as that given above for B.Tech/BE degrees.
- M.Sc in Mathematics is also eligible for Ph.D in CS/ECE who meets the following requirements:
*At least 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc.
*Strong inclination towards CS/ECE.
All Ph.D scholars are eligible for Overseas Research Fellowship.
- Candidates must apply online.
- Candidates must pay Ph.D application fee either online or by a demand draft of Rs. 350/- drawn in favour of "IIIT-Delhi Collection Account" payable at "Delhi" to the following address:
Assistant Manager (Academics)
A-107, Academics Building, IIIT-Delhi
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3
New Delhi - 110020
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a written entrance test and an interview at Delhi.
- The extended deadline for online application is 25th March, 2014
- Last date to receive demand draft: 27th March, 2014 by 5 pm
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 30th March, 2014
- Ph.D entrance exam will be conducted on: 5th April, 2014
- Results of the Ph.D entrance exam will be announced on: 7th April, 2014
For further information and to apply, click here