Admission will be based on the total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2014 and score in Class 12th or other qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively).
- 80% or more marks in the aggregate and 80% or more in Mathematics in class XII from CBSE/ICSE/IB board or equivalent
*If a board has more than five subjects for aggregate, then best of five will be taken.
*Relaxation for reserved categories:
1) 10% for SC/ST
2) 5% for CW
3) 5% for PH
4) 5% for OBC
A candidate should be less than 25 years of age as on the 1st October 2014.
- A candidate (from Delhi as well as from outside Delhi) who satisfies the eligibility criteria must apply by filling the online form (this is the only way to apply). Fees can be paid through net banking, credit card, debit card and demand draft. In case, a student is paying through demand draft, he/she should keep the demand draft ready before filling the form.
- The candidates who are called for counseling are required to produce the original documents such as mark sheet for class XII, JEE Mains 2014 score card, proof of date of birth, residence, etc. Anyone found not satisfying the requirements or found having misrepresented the facts is liable for cancellation of his/her candidature.
* For candidates of Delhi:
- Release of online application form: 2nd June 2014 (Monday)
- Last date for online application: 23rd June 2014 (Monday)
- Display of Merit List: 26th June 2014 (Thursday)
- Counselling: 28th June 2014 (Saturday)
- Display of wait list: 30th June 2014 (Monday)
* For candidates outside Delhi:
- Release of online application form: 20th June 2014 (Friday)
- Last date for online application: 11th July 2014 (Friday)
- Display of Merit List: 16th July 2014 (Wednesday)
- Counselling: 18th July 2014 (Friday)
- Display of wait list: 21th July 2014 (Monday)
Note: Instruction on counselling will be made available after the declaration of results.
For further details and to apply click here