International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar offers admission to M.Tech programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2015.
The discplines are as follows:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Communcation Engineering and Signal Processing
For M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering Programmes:
- Candidates should have B.Tech/B.E from any of the recognised universities or
- MCA or M.Sc (CS) from any of the recognised university.
For M.Tech in Communication Engineering and Signal processing programme:
- Candidaes should have B.Tech/B.E from any of the recognised universities in a relevant subjects or
- MCA or M.Sc (Electronics) from any of the recognised university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- A fee of Rs.1000 has to be made via debit/credit card.
- A duly filled in application form must be sent along with a recent photograph.
- The final selection shall be based on the candidates performance in the following:
- Performance in the written test/ GATE marks out of 100.
- Performance in the personal interview.
- Career marks.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: May 15, 2015
For further information, visit IIIT Bhubaneswar.