Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad has invited applications for admission to full time residential Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme offered in Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Management, Bio-Informatics and Applied Science.
Admissions are offered for the January 2016 session.
- The candidate should have secured first class in 10th, 10+2 and >= 60% or 6.5 CPI (on a scale of 10) marks (55% or 6.0 CPI (on a scale of 10) for SC/ST) in the respective Bachelor's and Master's Degree
- Ph. D in Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering: Candidates should have M.Tech/Equivalent degree with GATE score in the respective branches
- Ph. D in Management: Candidates must have completed MBA/PGDBM. IT background is preferable.
- Ph. D in Bioinformatics and Applied Sciences: Candidate must have either M. Tech or M. Sc. (IT/CS/Bio-Tech./Bioinformatics/Life Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics/Physics) with valid GATE score
- Candidates with very high GATE Score/CSIR/JRF/ICAR/DST/INSPIRE Fellowship/Publications with good Impact Factor/R&D/Software Development experience in their areas of interest or those from Institutes of National and International Repute are relaxed from the above mentioned requirements
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the application form.
- Application fee Rs 500/- for General/OBC (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) should be paid through Net banking. For banking details check here.
- The hard copy of the online application form, two reference letter in the prescribed format along with relevant documents must be sent before October 31st, 2015 to the following address: In-Charge Ph.D cell at IIIT, Allahabad.
For more details on How to Apply? visit the official website
- Last date to submit application forms: October 31, 2015
- For more information, visit the university's website