Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur, invites applications for its Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management for the academic year 2014-15. the students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIHMR.
In today's fast changing world, training needs are immense and it is difficult sometimes to fulfil training needs by on campus programs. e-Learning programs are required today to help train working professionals. IIHMR, Jaipur has trained professionals in Hospital Management through on-campus programs for years. However, there is a large segment of professionals who want to attend on-campus programmes but are not able to do so. Addressing the needs, of such professionals, IIHMR, Jaipur has taken an initiative to train professionals in Hospital Management through an e-Learning course.
- Open for all graduates with 50% marks in aggregate in a bachelor's degree exam from a recognised university.
- CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT or any other score approved by AICTE for admission to management institutes.
- Working professionals with minimum two years of relevant experience are exempted from the above scores.
How to apply
- In order to apply, candidates need to download the form from the official website of the IIHMR.
- Once the form is downloaded, students need to fill the form in the prescribed format.
- The dully filled form, along with the Demand Draft (DD) ( favouring 'Institute of Management Health Research' payable at Jaipur) and other necessary documents, should be sent at the postal address of the IIHMR.
For more details click here.