Indian Institute of Health and Management and Research, invites the applications for its Doctorate in Philosophy program for the academic year 2014, for its centers at Delhi, Jaipur and Bangalore. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIHMR.
- Building capacity in research to strengthen health systems through enhanced efficiency and effectiveness, developing evidence based policies, strategies and interventions in the health sector.
- Developing high quality human resources for conducting management research in health care in the area of policy, strategy and program management, and evaluation.
- Developing outstanding academicians and management professionals for higher level
- management teaching and research in postgraduate institutions, universities, health care industry, and government and consulting organisations.
- Candidate with Masters' Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a UGC/ AICTE recognised institution or university, with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in hospital and health Management, general management, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, health informatics, social and behavioral sciences, economics, commerce, science, demography and statistics.
- Faculty and working professionals with relevant qualifications and experience are encouraged to join the program and will be given preference in selection.
The admission process will include three steps:
- Screening of applications
- IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT)
- Personal interview
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of IIHMR. A dully filled application form along with the required document and a DD of Rs 1000/- should be sent to- Dean, Research, IIHMR, 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur -302029.
- Last date for submission of the Application Form: 14th February, 2014
- IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT) and Personal Interview: 23rd February, 2014
- Declaration of IRAT Result : 23rd February, 2014
- Commencement of Session: 1st April, 2014
For more details click here.
You can read more Education news here.