The faculty of Science and Technology of IFHE Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), offer admission into the B.Tech programme to the eligible candidates based on the scores achieved in ATIT 2014.
- Students securing 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- Final year students of Class XII or its equivalent awaiting examination results may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the programme.
- Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ATIT 2014 / JEE (Main) 2014 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2014).
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the programme, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
1) Online Test:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) format.
- The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
2) Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format:
- The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities (Hyderabad, Dehradun, Ranchi, Jaipur, Raipur, Baddi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Jamshedpur).
3) The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
4) Both online and offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format.
5) There will be 30 questions in each of the core subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- Last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form is 21st April, 2014.
- Scheduling the ATIT 2014 by the candidates must be done between 3rd March, 2014 to 30th April, 2014.
- Online- 5th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014
- Offline- 4th May, 2014 (10 am to 12 noon)
- Declaration of results 30th May, 2014
- Dispatch of selection letters 31st May, 2014 onwards
- Preparatory classes 1st August, 2014
Commencement of classes 18th August, 2014
For further details and to apply click here