Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB), Bangalore, invites applications for Master of Science (M.Sc) in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology course, for the academic year 2014.
M.Sc in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology is recognised and the degree awarded by the University of Mysore.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on online entrance test score and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 500/- in favor of Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, should be payable at Bangalore.
- Application fee of NRI / Foreign students in Rs 1,000/-.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- All the original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Foreign students should follow the instructions applicable to NRI candidates.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 17th May 2014.
- Online entrance test will be held from 04th to 06th June 2014.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology,
Biotech Park, Electronics City Phase I,
Bangalore - 560100.
Tel: 080 - 28528900.