The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (AAC) offers a 1 year and a 2 year Masters programme in Architecture accredited by the UPC School of Professional & Executive Development.
The IAAC is an international centre for research, education,investigation and development-oriented toward architecture as a discipline that addresses different scales of territorial analysis and urban development as well as diverse architectural projects, digital processes and information environments.
Located in Barcelona, one of the international capitals of Urbanism, the institute develops multidisciplinary programmes that explore international urban and territorial phenomena, with a special emphasis on the opportunities that arise from the emergent territories and on the cultural, economic and social values that architecture can contribute to society.
Also Read: Architecture Courses Admissions in India
How to apply online?
Application and selection process:
- A letter of intent (expressing the reasons that you wish to attend the chosen master) maximum two A4 page in pdf format.
- Curriculum vitae and sample of works, portfolio in pdf A4 format maximum 10MB.
- Two letters of recommendation that you have to submit scanned.
- Legalized copy of previous architecture or other related professional degrees.
- An official translation in Spanish (if needed) of your diploma (all the other documents should be in English).
- The completed application form.
- A copy of valid passport.
- A non-refundable application fee of 120 euros, payable by bank transfer to Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia.
All documents should be submitted in English. These documents will be reviewed and will serve to determine whether student will be admitted to the programme.