Applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur for admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) direct entry and Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes 2015.
B Tech (direct entry) programme:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology.
- The candidate has to secure minimum of 45% marks (40% in case for candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
M Tech programme:
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field obtaining minimum 50% and minimum of 45% is for candidate belonging to reserved category at the qualifying examination.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can visit the university website and apply online.
- Applicants are required to pay the application processing cum test fee through e-challan mode or net banking /credit card/debit card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BPL category have to pay Rs 1100 as the application cum test fee and candidates from other category have to pay Rs 1250.
- For more information on application procedure, please visit the official website.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of JEE (Main) 2015, conducted by CBSE or HPCET-2015 for B.Tech programmes and GATE or HPCET-2015, conducted by HP Technical University for M.Tech programmes.
- Last date for submission of application: April 24, 2015
- Date of HPCET: May 4, 2015
- For more details visit www.hpuniv.nic.in