Candidates can apply through a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT score.
Apply online via a link provided in the official website by filling up the form and making the application payment online.
* Offline mode:
Download application form from the official website, fill up and mail it along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- for application fee.
Documents which needs to be submitted:
- Candidates applying through online mode would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution.
- Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc. as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates applying through offline Mode need to send a DD of Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of "KIIT School of Management", payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to:
School of Management,
Campus - 7,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar - 751024″
- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
To apply and to know more click here