Association of Private Unaided Dental Colleges, Himachal Pradesh, invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course, commencing in 2014.
All India Entrance Test will be conducted for admission to MDS course.
The MDS course is offered in:
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Surgery
- Candidates should have passed BDS degree from any of the dental colleges recognised by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates should have completed one year compulsory internship.
Scheme of test:
The test will consist of one paper of 100 marks carrying multiple choice questions. Duration of the test will be two hours.
There will be no negative marking.
As per conditions, the candidates who secure less than 50% marks in the entrance test shall not be eligible for admission to the MDS course.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to download the application form the official website of Himachal Dental College.
- Completed application form should be sent by Registered Post to The Admission Coordinator, M/S Kalsi IT Solutions, SCO 927, Lane No. 07, Nirankari Mohalla, Miller Ganj, Opp. Manju Cinemas, Ludhiana - 141003 (Punjab) India so as to reach latest 19 - April - 2014, Saturday along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of Kalsi IT Solutions, Payable at Ludhiana.
- Last date for submission of application form is 19th April 2014.
- Entrance test will be held on 27th April 2014.