Department of Management Studies, Goa University, invites applications for admission to Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from any of the recognised board of examination,
If the number of applicants exceed 30, an entrance test will be conducted at the University. Students answering UGAT 2014 will be given preference. University rules regarding reservation will be applicable.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill application form online.
- Print a copy of the bank challan. Make Rs. 500/- payment, by bank challan at any SBI Branch.
- Upload a scanned copy of the challan, complete with payment details. Good resolution photograph of the filled in challan can also be uploaded. After uploading the challan copy, you will receive a Reference pin. Keep this number handy for any follow up regarding your application.
- Applications incomplete or received without payment will not be accepted. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Those who have paid the fee of Rs. 500/- can collect their copy of the prospectus from the Department Of Management Studies, Goa University, after verifying the payment.
Last date for the submission of application form is 23rd May 2014.
The Coordinator (Admissions), Integrated MBA,
Department of Management Studies,
Goa University, Goa 403206.