Guru Gobind Singh Indrapasth University (GGSIU), invites applications for its Ph.D programme for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
- Engineering Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Information & Communication Technology
- Medicine & Para Medical Health Sciences Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Basic & Applied Sciences
- Humanities & Socially Sciences
- Law & Legal Studies
- Mass Communication
- A Master's Degree in Engineering & Technology/ Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Mas Communication/ Medicine/ Law/ Education/ Management from a recognised University approved by Association of Indian Universities/ AICTE/ UGC/ MCI/ Bar Council or any other equivalent qualification to the satisfaction of Academic Council of the University dully approved by equivalence committee of the University, in the relevant field, with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering & Technology with either 75% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of three years or 60% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of fifteen years relevant experience in recognised institute/ university/ industry/ government organisatiion may be considered intelligible for admission on the recommendation of SRC and approval by BOS.
- Applicants with MBBS Degree with either 60% or more marks iin aggregate and a minimum of three years or 50% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of 15 years relevant experience in recognised government hospital/ organisation may be considered eligible for admission on the recommendation of SRC and approval by the BOS.
How to apply:
All the applicants shall have to appear for Research Aptitude Test (RAT) except foreign nationals.
Last date to apply: 10th April, 2014
For more details, click here.