The Faculty Management, Gauhati University, Gauhati, invites applications for the two year Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Economics (MBE) programmes, commencing in 2014.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on written test scores, CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the office of the University cash counter by paying Rs. 300/- in cash.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Gauhati University.
- The payment may be made at the G.U. Cash Counter or by Bank Draft in favour of the Registrar, GU, and payable at State Bank of India, G.U. Branch.
- A Demand Draft Rs 350/- favouring Registrar, Gauhati University as fee for the Entrance Test is to be deposited in the Department of Business Administration, G.U. at the time of submission of Admission form(s).
- Last date for the submission of application form is 9th February 2014.
- Written test will be held on 15th February 2014.
Gauhati University, Guwahati,
Assam - 781014.