Galgotias University, Noida, invites applications for its Scholarship programme 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website of the University.
GEEE Rank holders 1 to 50 75% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
GEEE Rank holders 51 to 100 50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
GEEE Rank holders 101 to 250 25% f Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
Subject to renewal every year based on academic performance and discipline at the campus.
- B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
A pass in 10+2 (class XII ) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Those who appear for the above examinations in March / April 2014 and expect to secure minimum marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidate will be not allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid Admit Card. In the examination hall, candidate should produce the Admit card when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card can be downloaded or received by email from the university website. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
How to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university.
- Cost of application form is Rs. 750/-, which covers the cost of application form, university brochure cum information handbook and examination fee. application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Payment towards application can be made through credit card, net banking, debit card and SBI Bank Challan.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- It is mandatory that all the Original relevant documents (Including Original Marketsheet, Migration certificate etc.) should be submitted to admissions office for verification.
- Last Date for Issue & Receipt of Application form- 20 May, 2014
- Examination Date- 8 June, 2014
- Declaration of Results (Tentative)- 16 June, 2014
For more details click here.