Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for admissions into full-time MBA programme for various specialisations. The MBA programme is being offered at the Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business, Economics, Delhi University.
The programmes offered are
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Human Resource Development
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Business Economics
Candidates interested to pursue MBA from the Delhi University can read details on admission process, application procedure, selection procedure, and important dates.
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised institution
- Candidate must have obtained at least 50% or equivalent in aggregate from a recognised university
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics/Business Mathematics at intermediate level/ Class 12
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply
Must see: List of Top Management Colleges in India
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online only, through the official website of Delhi University or Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University
- Application fee of Rs 1,800 must be paid for two programmes by candidates belonging to the General Category and Rs 900 must be paid by candidates of SC/ST/PC category
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT scores
- At least 50% score in each section of CAT is required to qualify for Group discussion or interview
- Admissions will be provided to candidates based on their performance in group discussion or interview combined with their CAT scores
Also read: How to Crack the Entrance Exam Interview?
- Last date for application: January 4, 2017