Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, has stared issuing the online applications for admission to first year engineering / technology programmes, commencing in 2014.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 and qualified in JEE Main 2014 are eligible for admission to engineering / technology courses in Maharashtra.
DTE had already mentioned in its notification that this year, engineering admissions will be done through JEE Main 2014 scores.
DTE board will consider class 12th state board marks and JEE Main 2014 paper 1 marks to prepare merit list for admission to engineering / technology courses in Maharashtra.
Candidates have to apply for the admission to engineering courses in engineering colleges across the state through the DTE Maharashtra website.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to collect the applications from any of the ARC's (Application Form Receipt Centers).
- Application form can be obtained from designated AXIS bank branches in Jammu and Kashmir for J&K migrants candidates.
- Candidates can also fill the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions to fill the applications forms.
- Maharashtra State Candidates (Person with Disability): Rs 500/-.
- Maharashtra State Candidates (Reserved Category): Rs 500/-.
- Maharashtra State Candidates (Open Category): Rs 700/-.
- Outside Maharashtra State Candidates: Rs 700/-.
- J & K Migrant Candidates: Rs 700/-.
- Last date for sale of application form at ARC's on July 02.
- Last date for filling up of online application form is July 03.
- Document verification to be held at ARC's from June 23 to July 03.
- The provisional list of merit list will be displayed on July 05.
Candidates are advised to visit DTE Maharashtra website and download the brochure to know the detailed information on admission procedure.