National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Raebareli offers short term certificate courses admission for housewives, students and working executives, commencing in 2014.
These short term courses will be conducted on 40 session of 3 hours each and spread across 10 weekends or 4 weeks continuous 6 hours of class on each day of weekend, during the course period.
Accommodation facilities are also available on payment basis & as per availability.
Read more here: What is Fashion Technology and its Scope?
The courses are offered in:
- Fashion Boutique and Dress Designing.
- Design & Fashion Appreciation
- Computer Aided Dress Designing
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination.
Course fee: Rs 20,000/- for each course.
- Rs 150/- by hand
- Rs 200/- by post
Rs 1,000/- at the time of submission of filled application form.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the office of NIFT, Raebareli.
- Candidates can also apply online.
- DD should be drawn in favor of "NIFT" payable at Raebareli.
Last date for submission of application form is July 31.