Delhi University, invites applications for its Master in Business Administrations (MBA) and Doctorate in Philosophy (Ph.D) programme for the academic year 2014. These programmes are only for foreign students and Indian nationals are not eligible for it. All foreign nationals can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
- English Proficiency certificate of TOEFL, with a minimum score of 70 or IELTS, with a minimum Band Score of 6 is mandatory for foreign students at the time of submission of application form for admission in the university. If the candidate is unable to provide any of the score certificate or English proficiency certificate, then the/ she may be asked to complete the intermediate level in the English proficiency course which is conducted by the Department of Education, University of Delhi in the first year of admission.
- An equivalent of the degree/ School certificatemay be procured by the applicant from the Association of Indian University (AIU) before submission of his/ her application.
- All the foreign students must have some medical insurance, having evacuation clause, before joining the University.
- University of Delhi has not authorised any agent to act on its behalf. Agents/ middlemen will not be entertained.
- No admission will be granted on tourist visa/ x-visa.
Last date to apply- 28th February, 2014
In order to get enrolled, click here.