Delhi University invites applications for its Post Graduate programmes in Electronics and Communications for the academic year 2014. These programmes are run by the Faculty of Inter-disciplinary and Applied Sciences (FIAS). Eligible students can apply online by visiting the official website of the university.
- M.Tech Microwave Electronics
- M.Sc Electronics
- M.Sc Informatics
M.Tech Microwave Electronics:
A candidate seeking admission to this course must have passed M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Physics with specialisation in Electronics of this university or an equivalent examination of other universities with at least 60% marks or an equivalent grade.
A candidate seeking admission must have passed BE Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering from university of Delhi or an equivalent examination of other Universities with at least 60% marks or an equivalent grade.
Admissions to this course will be in two categories:
(I) 50% seats by direct merit on the basis of marks obtained in B.Sc (Hons.) Electronics, University of Delhi
(II) 50% seats by entrance examination.
- Bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 scheme (B.Sc/ B.Sc (H)/ B.Appl Sc) in Physical Sciences or Chemical Sciences or Electronicm Sciences or Mathematical Sciences or Computer Sciences or any combinations of subjects with at least two from these disciplines.
- BE/ B.Tech degree in any discipline.
- Last date to apply: 19th April, 2014
- Entrance test: 8th June, 2014
For more details, click here.