Delhi Technological University, Delhi, invites applications for its Diploma/ Certificate programme in Management. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
- For UG students after 2nd Semester and for PG students after 1st Semester. Ex-students are not eligible.
- The programme is open to B.E/ B.Tech (Full Time/ Part Time), ME/M.Tech. (Full Time/ Part Time) students,Research Scholars and Faculty members of DTU.
- Leadership, Team Building and Conflict Management
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making and Consulting
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Retail Management & Business Communication
- Marketing and Creating Customer Value
- International Business Environment
- Project Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Per subject Rs. 5000 per student
- Complete Course Rs. 25000 per student
How to apply:
Application form can be obtained from the office of Delhi School of Management or it can be downloaded from the website www.dce.edu, and to be submitted at the office of the Delhi School of Management on all working days along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 500/- in favour of "the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Delhi" payable at Delhi.
- Issue of admission slips- 5th February, 2014
- Last date for depositing the fees- 4th February, 2014
- Commencement of classes- 24th February, 2014