Delhi Technological University (DTU), invites applications for its Diploma/ Certificate programme in Management. This programme is run by the Department of Delhi School of Management. Candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website of DTU.
- The programme is open to BE/B.Tech (Full Time/ Part Time), ME/ M.Tech. (Full Time/ Part Time) students, Research Scholars and Faculty members of DTU.
- Pedagogy includes lectures, case studies, role plays, simulated exercises, term project etc.
- Diploma in Management programme will have five subjects (three core and two electives) and a Project.
- Students undertaking few subjects i.e. not completing the requirements of Diploma in Management shall be awarded with Certificate in Management mentioning the subjects undertaken by them.
For UG students after IInd Semester and for PG students after Ist Semester. Ex students are not eligible.
Classes will be held at DSM, DTU from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm on all working days and Saturdays/ Sundays, if required.
How to apply:
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of Delhi school of Management/can be downloaded from the website www.dce.edu and to be submitted at the Office of the Delhi School of Management from 10 am to 4 pm on all working days along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 500/- in favour of 'the Registrar, Delhi technological university, Delhi' Payable at Delhi by 31st January, 2014 (Friday) (4 pm). Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University.
- Last Date of submitting the application- 31st January, 2014 (Friday)
- Issue of admission slips- 5th February, 2014 (Wednesday)
- Last Date for Depositing the fees- 14th February, 2014 (Friday)
- Commencement of Classes- 24th February, 2014 (Monday)