DTE Goa offers admissions into professional degree courses in the state of Goa for the 2015-16 academic year. The admissions will be done on the basis of GCET 2015.
The courses offered include the following:
- Medicine (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or MBBS)
- Dentistry (Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS)
- Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering or BE)
- Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy or B Pharm)
- Homoeopathy (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery or BHMS)
- Allied Health Sciences and Nursing (at Institute of Nursing Education)
- Candidates who have passed or appeared at HSSC Class XII Science or an equivalent examination are eligible to appear for GCET 2015.
How to apply:
- Application forms along with prospectus are available online.
- The application forms are to be submittd at the application reception centre along with a DD of Rs.1500/- payable in favour of "Director of Technical Education" at Panaji.
- Along with the application, three identical photographs as indicated are to be submitted.
- The Photo-Admit Card is to be obtained from the Admission Committee, on the same day of submitting the application form.
- Last date to apply: April 1, 2015
- Date of GCET 2015: May 5 - May 6 2015
Also read: GCET 2015 Exam Time-Table