Dibrugarh University (DU), Dibrugarh invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme for the session 2015.
Candidates should have 10 + 2 with 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline while 45% marks is aggregate for SC/ST.
Candidates waiting for their results are also eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Application form and other admission procedure can be obtained at the Office of the Director, Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, by paying Rs 650 only (Rs 400 for candidates who seek exemption from CMSDU Test) at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch, Code: PUNBO 994000.
- Candidates can also obtain applications by sending a bank deposit slip of Rs. 650 in the prescribed format PNB A/C: 0157002100032540 (code: PNBO 994000) available in the university website which can be tendered through any Branch of Punjab National Bank along with postage worth Rs. 50
- For more details on application procedure, please visit their official website
- Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the Center for Management Studies Dibrugarh University test and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of issue/submission of forms: June 15, 2015.
- Date of CMSDU test: June 21, 2015.
- Date of PI: June 24, 2015.