Dibrugarh University, Assam has invited applications for admissions into its B.Pharm and M.Pharm programmes. The 4 year Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and 2 year Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programme is being offered at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University for the academic session 2016.
Candidates who are interested in the field of pharmacy to pursue B.Pharm and M.Pharm at the Dibrugarh University can read here the details about eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important dates.
For M.Pharm programme in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
- Candidates should have passed B.Pharm with a minimum of 55% marks from an institute recognised by the AICTE.
- Candidates who have cleared GPAT entrance examination will be given preference during admissions.
For B.Pharm programme:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination with Science stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have passed a 2 year diploma course in Pharmacy examination from an institution which is recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE with not less 50% marks in aggregate.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online, through the online admission website of the Dibrugarh University.
- Admissions is through online only, no other means of applications is accepted.
- Candidates waiting for their final results can also apply.
- Application fee of Rs.300 must be paid for both B.Pharm and M.Pharm programme during submission of online application.
- Start of online registration: June 13, 2016
- Last for submissions of online application forms: July 5, 2016
- Tentative dates for merit list and short listed candidates for both the programmes: July 12, 2016
- Tentative counselling date for M.Pharm admission: July 28, 2016
- Tentative counselling date for B.Pharm admission: July 25, 2016
- Commencement of classes for both the programmes: August 1, 2016
About Dibrugarh University:
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. The University through the various teaching Departments, Centres for Studies in its campus and the affiliated colleges scattered over the seven districts is imparting higher education in the various branches of learning in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Law, Science & Technology, Computer Sciences, Management, Sports and Teacher Training. The University campus hosts 17 Teaching Departments,18 Centres for Studies and one Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET) organized under five different Schools of Studies. The University has around 200 affiliated and permitted colleges and institutes