Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invites applications for admissions to Ph.D programmes for the academic session 2015.
Programmes offered are:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Materials engineering and Applied Chemistry
- Candidates should have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in M.E/M.Tech. for Ph.D in Engineering or Master of Science with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for Ph.D in Science AND GATE score/ UGC-CSIR NET certificate.
- Candidates should have M.Tech/ M.Phil degree without GATE/NET/SET/CSIR but with one year of research experience with at least one research publication in peer reviewed journal, for Ph. D. with fellowship.
- Candidates should have M.Sc degree without GATE/NET/SET/CSIR but with 2 years of research experience with at least one International journal publication for Ph.D with fellowship.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (100/- for SC/ST candidates) per program is required to be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- A print out of the application acknowledgement generated by the system after upload of application has to be forwarded in a sealed envelope super scribed the name of M. Tech Program to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, Pune 411025 along with the DD drawn and with the self certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials.
- Admission to Ph.D program will be based on the performance in the entrance exam (written test) conducted by the department concerned followed by personal interview.
- Last date of online application: April 30, 2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: May 05, 2015
For further information, visit DIAT Pune.