University of Delhi (DU), Delhi has invited applications for admission into 2 years full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Law offered at Faculty of Law for the session 2015.
For detail information on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
- Candidates should send the application for entrance test along with research proposal in detail
- Application should be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PWD/CW category candidates) in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi payable on any bank at Delhi
- Candidates are expected to appear for interview/viva-voce before the Departmental Research committee in the office of the Dean, Faculty of Law
- Candidates who have cleared a national level examination like CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF, DVT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, DST-inspire or equivalent valid fellowship are not required to appear for the departmental test
- Last date to submit application form: September 24, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the official website