University of Delhi invites applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) and Master of Chirurgical in the following courses at the Faculty of Medical Sciences for the academic session 2015.
Programmes offered for Doctor of Medicine (DM):
Programmes offered for Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch):
- Neuro Surgery
- GI Surgery
- Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Candidates must have passed final MBBS examination and must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship.
- The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have passed the post-graduate (MD/ MS) examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- A requisite fee of Rs.2500 must be submitted along with the application form.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the SET 2015 conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of request for supply of bulletin of Information by post: April 29, 2015
- Last date of sale of bulletin of information by hand: May 11, 2015
- Last date for receipt of application in the faculty office: May 11, 2015
- Issue of duplicate admission tickets for SET: June 04, 2015 and June 04, 2015
- Date of SET: June 06, 2015 and June 07, 2015
- Declaration of result: 2nd week of June, 2015.
For information visit, Delhi University