Delhi University has invited applications for admissions into its Ph.D programme for the current academic session. The university is offering Ph.D courses for specialisation under the Department of Anthropology.
The specialisations offered are:
- Physical Anthropology,
- Social Anthropology and
- Archaeological Anthropology.
- Candidates must have a master's degree from a recognised university.
- Their qualifying degree should be in the subject in which the candidate chooses to pursue the Ph.D.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application forms from the official website of Delhi University or from the Faculty of Science, DU.
- The duly filled in application forms are to be submitted along with all the required documents to the concerned department.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination and an interview round.
- Candidates who have a fellowship qualification (IGC, CSIR, DBT, DST etc.) are exempted from the exam and are eligible to appear directly for the interview round.
- The exam will be for a duration of 2 hours for 60 marks.
- The questions will be of essay type.
- The candidates are required to attempt three essay questions in the exam.
- Last for submitting applications: October 5, 2015
- Date of entrance examination: October 10, 2015
For further information, visit Delhi University