University of Delhi (DU), Delhi has invited application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Chemistry.
Admission is offered at the Department of Chemistry for the year 2015.
- Candidate should have minimum 55% marks in masters degree/ M.Phil/ M.Tech/ LL.M./ M.D./ M.S. degree in the same or allied subject from a recognised university (5% relaxation for OBC/ SC/ST and Persons with Disability)
- Candidate shall be eligible to register for the Ph.D programme if he/she is already registered for any full time programme of study in any university/institution.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the application form
- Filled in application should be sent to The Head, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi along with a State Bank of India bank draft of Rs 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of "The Registrar, University of Delhi".
- Application should be sent by the registered post
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and/or interview|
For more details and information on selection procedure, visit their official website
- Last date to submit application form for entrance exam: August 31, 2015
- Date of entrance exam: September 12, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the website
Download application form from here: