Delhi University invites applications for its M.Tech in Nuclear Science and Technology programme for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by visiting the official website of DU.
A Candidate must have qualified:
- The Joint Admission Test (JAM-2014) to M.Sc in Physics conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
- M.Sc admission entrance test-2014 for Physics conducted by the University of Delhi.
- Bachelors degree in Physics with Physics as a subject for at least two years/four semesters and Mathematics for at least one year/ two semesters. Students should have 60% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade) for unreserved category & 55% for all reserved categories.
- If Entrance test (JAM/M.Sc-2014)/ B.Sc results are not available, then the candidate has to provide roll number for entrance test duly issued by the concerned department and the aggregate marks up to last semester/ year (whichever is applicable) for shortlisting the candidates.
Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria does not necessarily entitle a candidate to be considered for interview/ admission.
- The candidates satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be shortlisted on the basis of JAM-2014 (Physics) Rank or M.Sc. (Physics) admission entrance test result.
The shortlisted candidates shallbe called for an interview. The coordinator of M.Tech NST shall duly constitute the interview committee.
- As per the recommendation of the committee, the department shall advertise the 1st admission list at DU's website and at the notice board of the department as well.
- The selected candidates shall take the admission as per the given time and deposit the fee.
- Last date to apply: 26th April, 2014
- Date of Interview : 11th July, 2014
For more details, click here.