University of Delhi, invites applications for its Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Sciences programme. The candidate need to fill the form and submit it at the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VPCI Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007
How to apply
- The candidate can either download the application form online or he/ she can get it from the office of Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences.
- Students need to prepare a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- for general category and Rs. 1000/- for OBC, SC/ST payable at Delhi, in favour of University of Delhi. There is no fees for Person with Disability (PwD).
- The candidates with PwD, will have to submit their valid permanent Physical Disability Certificates issued by the Disability Assessment Boards, constituted at four metro cities.
1) Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
2) All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai.
3) Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata.
4) Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- Last date for joining the counseling 17th April, 2014
- Commencement of session 2nd May, 2014
- Admission process closes on 31st May, 2014.
In order to apply click here