Delhi University invites applications for its Post Graduate in Arts programmes for the academic year 2014. Students can apply on line by logging on to the official website of Delhi university.
- MA Applied Psychology
- MA Modern Indian Literature and Literary Studies
- MA Arabic
- MA Persian
- MA Buddhist Studies
- MA Philosophy
- MA English
- MA Psychology
- MA French/ German/ Italian/ Hispanic
- MA Punjabi
- MA Hindi
- MA Sanskrit
- Master of Library and Information Science
- MA Urdu
- MA Linguistics
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to MA courses must fulfil the requisite conditions of having passed the examinations with the prescribed percentage of marks.
- If the course is not equivalent to Delhi University such candidates would be required to fill up the prescribed equivalence form along with all documents and a copy of authenticated syllabus of the university from which he/ she has passed the examination.
- Rounding off a fraction of marks for purposes of admission to any course is not admissible.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility requirements shall not be registered and no request for relaxation in the minimum eligibility requirement shall be entertained.
- Candidates who have passed their BA(Hons) or equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme of examination of Delhi University or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto, if eligible would be registered to the MA Arts courses for the academic session 2014-2015 under direct admission. Other students have to appear in the entrance exam for admission. Candidates are advised to peruse the information provided for each subject about the minimum marks required for eligibility.
- However, the candidates having passed their first degree examination prior to 1985 will be treated as per with the present three years degree course.
- Further, where the applicants have done their graduation under 14 years scheme but have MA first year/ LLB/ BE (Degree) etc. examination after graduation, they will be deemed to have put in 15 years of study but their eligibility be determined on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination.
Date of entrance test: 8th July, 2014
For more details, click here.