The Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes, commencing in the session 2014-16.
The programmes are offered in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Management
- Knowledge & Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech degree in any branch of Engineering with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- All the applications received will be short-listed on the basis of performance in CAT and Qualifying Examination.
- The short-listed candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Delhi Technological University.
- The completed application form, along with demand draft of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of 'The Registrar, Delhi Technological university, Delhi, should be payable at Delhi.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 28th Feb 2014.
- Display of short listed candidates on 14th March 2014.
- GD and Personal Interview will be held on 24th March 2014.
Delhi School of Management,
Delhi Technological University,
Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road,
Delhi - 11042, India.
Ph No: 011 - 27296203.