On behalf of the participating Universities, the Jawaharlal Nehru University will hold Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination on May 19, 2014 for admission to M.Sc (Biotechnology), M.Sc.Agri/ M.V.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Tech (Biotechnology) Programmes being offered by various participating Universities (as per details given against each).
For eligibility, candidates need to refer the detailed notification on the official wesite of JNU.
Tuition fee/ Scholarship:
Fee shall be charged from the admitted candidates as per the fee structure of the concerned University. Candidates selected for admission are generally eligible for scholarship at the rates prescribed by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
How to apply:
- Candidate can apply either "online" or "offline". Online Application: Candidates can apply online on payment of prescribed fee if they have access to a computer, a printer and Internet by logging on to JNU website www.jnu.ac.in. Online application portal will remain open from 10:00 AM (IST) on 7th February, 2014 till 5:00 PM (IST) on 26th March, 2014.
- Offline application : Set of application form and Prospectus can be obtained through post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.260/- (Rs. Two Hundred sixty only) drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru Univerity payble at New Delhi alongwith a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. clearly indicating the programme of study for which the application fForm is required on the self-addressed envelope to the Section Officer (Admissions), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067.
- Candidates seeking a set of application form and Prospectus from Nepal are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.400/- or equivalent in US Dollars. Money orders and cheques are not accepted.
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- M.Sc (AGRI.) Biotechnology/ M.V.Sc.
- M.Tech in Biotechnology
- Start of online application Process- 7th February, 2014
- Closing of 0nline application Process- 26th March, 2014
- Start of issue of offline application- 7th February, 2014
- Last date for issue of offline Application 11th March, 2014
Last date of submission of completed application form to reach JNU
- Offline application form- 28th March, 2014
- Printed copy of the online application form- 2nd April, 2014
For more details click here.