The College of Engineering, Pune, is an autonomous institute of government of Maharashtra, it is one of the premiere engineering institutes of the country. The institute invites applications for one year PGD ERP (post graduate diploma in enterprise resource planning) programme.
- Fresh Graduate in any Engineering, Commerce or Management faculty or
- Diploma in any Engineering Faculty with atleast two years industrial experience.
- Those appearing in their final year degree examination may also apply. However, they must submit their degree/provisional degree at the time of counselling/start of the course.
How to apply:
- Application forms are available online on the institutes' website. www.coep.org.in
- The filled application form with application fee of Rs. 500/- can be paid by Cheque / DD, made in the favour of "Director, College of Engineering, Pune".
- Attested photo copies of relevant certificates must be attached with the form.
- Course fee is Rs. 3,00,000/- which is to be paid at the time of admission.
- The course fee is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "Director, College of Engineering, Pune".
- Fees include training on SAP module opted by candidate and certification of the same by SAP for the first attempt.
Selection Criteria for Admission:
- Candidates will be admitted on the basis of interview with the selection committee.
|Last date for receipt of application form||30th June 2014|
|Interview dates||9th July and 10th July 2014|
|Display of Merit List||10th July 2014|
|Payment of Fees and Registration||Between 11th July and 14th July 2014|
|Course Commencement||15th July 2014|
For more information contact:
Post Graduate Diploma in ERP
Production Engineering Department and Industrial Management,
College of Engineering, Pune,
Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune-411 005.