Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, Allied Health Sciences (AHS) Degree and Diploma Courses, commencing in 2014-15.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised board of examination.
For other medical courses:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 45% of marks from a recognised board of examination.
Also Read: All India MBBS Entrance Exams 2014 Dates
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to create an email-id. All the communication will be sent via email only.
- The basic administrative fee is Rs.800/- and registration fees for all UG degree courses is Rs 500/- for each course.
- All AHS Diploma and Diploma Nursing courses have a registration fee of Rs 100/- for each course and for M.Sc courses, Rs.500/- can be paid.
- The application fee can be paid as a Demand Draft (DD) at any scheduled bank or as a challan in the ICICI bank or by online payment using a credit card (debit card not accepted). If the candidates are going to pay by DD, then they will have to keep the DD ready before filling the application as candidate will have to enter the DD number during the application process.
- There is a common application form for both Group A & Group B courses. Candidates can apply for courses in Group A or Group B or both. There should be only one online application submission per candidate.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 27th March 2014.
- Entrance examination will be held on 23rd May 2014.
Christian Medical College,
Vellore - 632002.
Tel: 0416 - 2284255.