Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Chennai, invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Diploma & PG Diploma programmes, commencing in 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
- Diploma in Plastics Technology
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing
- M.E / M.Tech in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- M.Tech in Polymer Nano Technology
- M.E in CAD/CAM
- M.Sc. Tech (Material Science & Engineering)
- B.E / B.Tech in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- B.E / B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering / Technology
For Diploma and B.Tech:
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examination.
For PG Diploma:
Candidates must have Bachelor's degree in Science with Chemistry discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- M.Tech: Rs 22,000/- per semester
- PGD-PPT: Rs 16,500/- per semester
- PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: Rs 16,500/- per semester
- DPMT: Rs 13,750/- per semester
- DPT: Rs 13,750/- per semester
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology.
- Information brochure and application form can also be obtained from any of CIPET Centres against payment of Rs. 100/- for general candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST candidates in cash or demand draft, drawn in favour of "CIPET" payable at Chennai.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 13th June 2014.
- Joint Entrance Examination would be held on 13th July 2014.
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai - 600032.
Tel: 044 - 22254780.