Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE), Mumbai invites applications for admissions into Ph.D programme for the following specialisations for the academic session 2015.
Courses offered are:
- Fisheries Resource Management
- Post Harvest Technology
- Fish Genetics
- Fish Biotechnology
- Fish Nutrition & Feed Technology
- Fish Physiology and Biochemistry
- Fisheries Economics
- Fisheries Extension
- Aquatic Animal Health Management
- Aquatic Environmental Management
- Candidates should have B.F.Sc. & M.F.Sc (4 +2 yrs) or B.Sc & M.Sc. (3 yrs) from CIFE (till 1995), with M.F.Sc/M.Sc OGPA 7.0 out of 10 and 3.5 out of 5 for general/ OBC candidates (OGPA for SC/ST candidates is 6.5 out of 10 and 3.25 out of 5). Or
- D.F.Sc. from CIFE, provided the candidate holds a Bachelor's degree in biological science and has two years of experience in fisheries development work after obtaining D.F.Sc.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online with application fees of Rs.500/- for all categories.
- Candidates can make payment through credit/ debit card using payment gateway of State Bank of India.
- Candidate will be selection the basis of their performance in the All India Competitive Examination and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last Last date for submission of online application: May 20, 2015
- Last date of receipt of filled in application form: May 30, 2015
- Date of written test and interview: July 26, 2015 and July 27, 2015
For further information, visit CIFE Mumbai