Christ University, Bangalore has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Management, Commerce, Tourism, Economics, Education, English, Media Studies, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
Admissions are offered for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have post graduate degree in the related field of research with a minimum of 55% marks
- Candidates intending to pursue a doctoral programme should have a minimum of 55% in a postgraduate programme and M.Phil
- Candidate who have cleared UGC-CSIR NET/JRF examination or SLET/GATE examinations and also the students who have worked as JRF for one year in the externally funded major research projects may be exempted from M.Phil requirement
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the university
- Students with high academic performance at the postgraduate level, may be admitted directly to a Ph.D programme
- Last date to apply: October 25, 2015
- Last date to receive the filled in application form: October 28, 2015
- Date of written test and interview: November 07, 2015
- Selection process Results: November 27, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university website.